- The mobile application Conference4me does not store and does not share any personal user information
- Conference4me uses conference data available on the official conference websites, data provided by the conference organizers or imported from conference management systems.
- In order to provide additional features, the application requires to enter some non-personal data (such as: registration ID in order to be able to vote on a booth during an exhibition and for the purpose of anonymous statistics; device model and device software version for statistics generation and quality assurance). These information are kept in the app data till the application uninstallation.
- In order to provide additional features, the application requires to enter some sensitive data (such as email address and chat nickname). These information are kept in the app data till the application uninstallation.
- Installing application on the Android platform requires to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication
- It needs full network access to download and update the conferences, news, etc.
- Your personal information
- It needs to add or modify calendar events in order to add this user B2Match meetings calendar, but only in case if user wants to
- It needs to read confidential information to allow user choosing the calendar, where B2Match meetings will be added. These confidential information are: name of the account connected to Apple (for iOS device) or Gmail account (for Android device)
- Your non-personal information
- It needs to create anonymous statistics for conference organizers
- It needs to read device model and software version to maintain high quality of application
- Camera, Battery Affects
- It needs hardware control in order to scan QR codes and barcodes
- Application may ask you during usage for access to calendar. This is required to create meetings in calendar for events in my agenda.
- It needs access to external storage for the purpose of QR codes and barcodes library we use (zxing)
- Network communication
- We do not knowingly collect or use any personal data from children under age of 13. If we learn that we have any information from a child under 13 years old, we will delete them as soon as possible.
- By using the Conference4me application, you warrant that you have read and agree to use it with regard to this policy.
For questions and concerns, please contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org