- The mobile application Conference4me does not store and does not share any personal user information
- Conference4me uses conference data available on the official conference websites, data provided by the conference organizers or imported from conference management systems.
- In order to provide additional features, the application requires to enter some non-personal data (such as: registration ID in order to be able to vote on a booth during an exhibition and for the purpose of anonymous participation statistics; device model and device software version for statistics generation and quality assurance). These information are kept in the app data till the application uninstallation.
- To provide conference usage statistics we store IP addresses used to download Conference4me application. They are not linked to any sensitive or non-personal data.
- In order to provide additional features, the application requires to import some sensitive data (such as email address) from Conference Management System of choice. These information are kept in the app data till the application uninstallation and will not be disclosed to any third party.
- Installing application on the Android platform requires to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication
- It needs full network access to download and update the conferences, news, etc.
- Your non-personal information
- It needs to create anonymous participation statistics for conference organizers
- It needs to read device model and software version to maintain high quality of application
- Camera, Battery Affects
- It needs hardware control in order to scan QR codes and barcodes
- Application may ask you during usage for access to calendar. This is required to create meetings in calendar for events in my agenda.
- It needs access to external storage for the purpose of QR codes and barcodes library we use (zxing)
- Network communication
- Conference data will be visible to anyone who download Conference4me application with specific conference view.
- We do not knowingly collect or use any personal data from children under age of 13. If we learn that we have any information from a child under 13 years old, we will delete them as soon as possible.
- By using the Conference4me application, you warrant that you have read and agree to use it with regard to this policy.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We hereby inform that the collected personal data is administered by the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences, address: ul. Z. Noskowskiego 12/14, 61-704 Poznań; REGON [National Business Registry Number] 000849327; NIP [Tax Identification Number] 777-00-02-062.
The person responsible for processing your data is the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data shall be processed for the following purpose(s):
– Order form Here is a list of the required data to make an quotation request via form: Name, Last name, email address, conference details (name, dates, website), chosen package/product, conference management system, ordered features and payment method. We need all the information to make an offer for you and to contact if you decided to use Conference4me service during your conference. To gather all the information we use Captain Form as a provider of the form. The data are stored in their servers and the backup is on our Google Drive.
Captain Form policy is available at: https://www.captainform.com/privacy-policy/ .
– Contact form Here is a list of the required data to make an quotation request via form: Name, Last name, email address, conference name or website, subject of conversation, message. We need all the information to contact you back with best solution for your issue. To gather all the information we use Captain Form as a provider of the form. The data are stored in their servers. Captain Form policy is available at: https://www.captainform.com/privacy-policy/
– Indico (indico3.conference4me.psnc.pl) This is our instance of the Indico conference management system (https://getindico.io/). Here is a list of the required data to create an account in the system and to create the conference entry: first and family name, affiliation, email, preferred language, login, password.
– Conference organizer panel In order to provide you with additional features in Conference4me application for your conference, it is required to register an organizer account via Conference4me Organizer Panel. Mandatory sensitive data to be entered are: e-mail address, name, surname, organization name and password.
Your personal data shall not be transferred to a third country.
We also wish to inform you that you are entitled to claim access to your personal data and correct it. If you fill the order form you agree with our terms of service by checking optional checkbox in the form. Your data is not processed for the purposes of profiling (automated decision making). Please be informed that you may withdraw your consent for processing your personal data at any time, but it shall result in refusal to render a service.
In any case you have the right to submit a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data [Polish: Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych], ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, phone: 22 531 03 00, fax: 22 531 03 01; e-mail: email@example.com.
For questions and concerns, please contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org