“Future Internet Event” (24th – 26th October) will offer three main events: Future Internet Conference, Future Internet Assembly, Future Internet Forum. During these conferences the vision of the future Europe will be linked with the tasks to be put before IT infrastructure to implement such strategies as: Innovation Europe or Digital Europe.
The forum of professionals organized twice a year under the aegis of the European Union – the Future Internet Assembly (FIA) is a great opportunity to present the research and development results on Future Internet. Traditionally, the organizer of the meeting is the country assuming Presidency in the EU Council.
You can read more about the event here.
Conference4me will support e-IRG workshop taking place on 12-13 Oct in Poznań, Poland. You can read more regarding the conference at the following link: e-IRG
New release of Conference4me is available for download from iTunes App Store. This version contains both: improvements and bug fixes:
– Conference4me is now network aware. It can download multiple congresses from the master server (network connection is required during download process; after congress is installed network connection is no longer required)
– It is now possible to access Twitter messages associated with congress directly from the application
– It is now possible to schedule sessions (within planner) that are interesting for attendants
– Updated application’s graphics
– Improved support for the information related to the congress (hotels, venue, other)
– It is now possible to update congress data as long as user is connected to internet
– Lists show data correctly (last row is visible)
– Fixed issues with scheduled sessions
– Minor UI improvement
You can download Conference4me at following link.